First off, thank you for your interest in publishing a guest post with Zenith Copy.
Before shooting off an email, here are some guidelines to follow.
- Read my blog. At least 5 blog posts. Note the way I write? I love to speak to my readers in a conversational tone. Your submission should follow a similar tone. We’re humans speaking to humans, not robots or corporate bots.
- The ideal length is 1000-1500 words long. I’m a huge fan of long-form content. But I also think brevity is a skill that’s lacking today.
- Write 3 variations of a headline. Not sure how to write a headline? This guide should help.
- Use subheadings to break up the text. H2 for subheadings and H3 for anything under the subheading.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Your post should be READY TO GO. I may do a bit of edit, but I don’t want to spend hours proof-reading or editing your copy.
- Add a royalty-free cover image.
- Include screenshots and images explaining subheadings. I am more likely to accept your submission if it’s a how-to guide, practical list of tips or anything that teaches my audience a new skill they don’t know.
- Make sure you own the rights to ALL media used in the content. Else, give credit where due.
- Avoid generic topics or subjects I’ve already covered on my blog. Look through my blog for existing content and think of follow-up articles or fresh takes you can do.
- Please include a brief bio up to 50 words in length.
- You’ll get a do-follow link in the body of the text. Must be non-promotional.
- We’re looking for topics around:
Scaling a freelance business
I’m looking for articles on the same wave-length with content I have up. You have to maintain a similar standard.
Your post must be 100% unique. No plagiarized content or previously published work.
I do not pay for guest posts, but you’ll get a do follow link to your blog.
Please submit your guest post ideas or already written work (Google docs only) to email@example.com
I’ll get back to you within two-three weeks. Please do not send a follow-up email or resubmit your guest post during this period.
I’m excited to hear from you!