This could be you. Enjoying an impromptu getaway weekend with your friends. Sadly, you’ve not outsourced your blog writing.
You’re stuck in the office on a Saturday morning, combing through tired ideas for your blog, or struggling to replicate an evergreen post.
Don’t be that frustrated person who takes out their anger on the world. Outsource your blog writing to Zenith Copy and relax. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
Premium Blog Writing Service That Drives Results
The simplicity of a blog makes it easy for anyone to set it up. The difficulty is in running a successful blog. Zenith Copy drives traffic from search engines, engages your audience and convert prospects.
Let us help you excel with well-written content that targets a specific problem. Each blog post will be thoroughly researched, entertaining and spell-binding.
Your readers listen to your message and happily take the call to action at the end of the blog post.
We optimise your blog for SEO to ensure higher visibility and search rankings. If you struggle to write a blog and make money, you need premium content from Zenith Copywriters
Your blog post is written to fit the needs of your audience and convert visitors. Your copy is crafted by a native English speaker and writer who has experience in your field.
We write content for healthcare companies, real estate agencies, legal professionals, mid-sized companies, large corporations and small businesses.
SEO Blog Writing Best Practices
Your content is most powerful when it is visible. Visibility comes from search engines.
Zenith Copy provides blog content writers who are adept at conducting keyword research and implementing SEO best practices in your content.
Working with our agency is the easiest way to get your articles posted on your blog on time and on your schedule. To optimise your blog post for SEO, here are a few practices we follow
Keyword research is crucial for on-page optimisation. For the most part, we include keywords just by providing valuable content on a topic.
We have a range of free and paid tools we use to find keywords that drive traffic to your website.
Incorporate Keywords in Your Post
There are best positions to include your keywords for maximum search juice.
We include your keyword in the title tag, URL, image alt text, headers & body and meta description.
The title tag is the first step to determining the relevancy of your content to a search query. We include the keyword in the first 60 characters or the beginning of the title.
However, this doesn’t mean that keywords are the only focus. We care about your audience and incorporate the keyword in a natural way.
Match User Intent with Long-Tail Keyword
Optimising your blog post for search engines is not about keyword stuffing for the sole purpose of high rankings on Google.
We use keywords that match the intent of your ideal reader. Usually, in question format, these keywords ensure that the post focuses on the specific goals of your audience.
it’s crucial that you work with an SEO copywriter to create blog posts that resonates with your audience and ranks on search engines.
We Write Blog Posts Filled with Practical Value
Studies have shown that useful and unique content is the most vital type of content.
Your readers are tired of seeing generic content that doesn’t add real value to their lives.
To deliver value, your blog posts must be actionable. Zenith Copywriters show your audience the solution and how to implement what they’ve read.
Where Possible, Link Internally
We want your readers to spend time on your website, engaging with your awesome content. Inbound links are the best way to show the relevancy of your content.
When writing a blog post, we look for similar content on your website and link to that page. Internal linking benefits both search engines and your readers.
Ask Questions that Satisfies the Searcher’s Query
Search engines, especially Google and Bing, have gotten better at answering user questions.
Content that helps the user accomplish the task ranks highest. If you come across many keywords with the same intent, that’s a good inspiration for your next blog post.
We can create a single blog post or a series of blog post that answers the question comprehensively.
The Perfect Combination of Quality and Quantity
Zenith Copywriters develops content for your user, not search engines.
80% of the content we create is educational and helpful. 20% is geared towards company and product promotion.
Our content is compelling. We help your audience to find solutions to challenges they face. Your content is based on buyer personas to increase the number of visitors turning into leads.
However, it is important to remember that users and search engines prefer long-form content. Content that ranks high usually ranges between 1200-2500 words per blog post.
Three blog posts a week meets Google’s requirement for consistently posting great content.
Our Blog Writing Checklist
When writing a killer blog post, Zenith copywriters use the following checklist
- Choose a relevant category and tags for it
- Determine how the post will relate to your future content. Is it timeless? Does it lead to a series of posts? How does it meet your objectives?
- Choose long-tail keywords
- Assign a primary keyword
- Assign secondary keywords by finding related phrases and keywords
- Create a basic outline of the post
- Craft a click-worthy title that tells the story
- Hook the reader with the first two lines
- Check the intro using the A-P-P technique.
- Find an idea that favours the reader.
- Make a promise to solve the problem.
- Write the body. We consider all objections and questions the reader might have. Your blog provides comprehensive information that answers their questions
- Maintain a tone appropriate to the audience and the brand.
- Check the text. Our quality of the writing is simple, yet high-quality. A 12-year-old reads your content without difficulty.
- Check the conclusion. We properly synthesize the information in the post and include a call to action.
- Include internal links to relevant posts
- Revisit the headline to make sure it’s’ perfect
Why Is Blog Writing Important?
There are many benefits of blogging for businesses. Regardless of size, location or industry, your company benefits from a blogging strategy.
Humanise Your Brand
Your prospects are more likely to do business with you when they see you as a human, not a faceless brand. By solving pertinent problems your readers face, you’re showing that you care.
Drive Website Traffic
No business ever complained of excessive website traffic. There are several paid methods to get website traffic but it’s a costly venture.
The cheaper and more sustainable method is to grow your blog. It will drive traffic from social media and search engines.
Every blog post you write is an indexed page and an opportunity to show up on search engines.
Zenith Copywriters will make your blog the foundation for your social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. We give your followers a reason to visit your website.
Increase SERP ranking
It’s a known fact that blog posts increase your search ranking. We’ll help you leapfrog your competitors with fresh, engaging content.
We use keywords, categories and topics you want your business to be found with.
Convert Traffic Into Leads
Getting traffic doesn’t automatically result in sales. Each blog post is an opportunity to generate leads for your sales team.
Zenith Copywriters will include a lead-generating call-to-action to every blog post.
Your CTA could lead to a free trial, webinar, white paper, fact sheet or e-book. The offer will be something valuable that readers are willing to exchange for information.
Position Your Brand As An Industry Leader
High-quality content on your blog displays your industry expertise and authority.
Insightful blog posts advertise your products and show off your knowledge. We’ll make you the go-to resource for users who need solutions to a problem.
Build Lasting Relationships With Your Customers
A blog post is the perfect way to cement the relationship between client and brand.
We offer a direct line of communication for your customers to interact with your business and its products.
5 Reasons To Outsource Your Blog Writing to Zenith Copywriting Agency
Business and agencies have often wondered whether to hire a blog writer in-house or outsource writing services to a specialist blog writing agency. Here are five reasons to outsource blog writing to Zenith Copywriters
According to Jeff Bullas, the average web content writer with 1-5 years of experience makes $47,000-$71,000 a year.
This doesn’t include the cost of hiring, administrative overhead and employee benefits that amount to more dollars spent on a single hire.
The most we’ll charge for a copy is $0.3 per word (technical and complex blog post).
If you want 2-3 blog posts a week, our platform makes it easy to budget properly.
We create a long-form blog post customised to fit your target audience and the solutions you offer.
Consistent High-Quality Content on Your Blog
As a growing business, there’s a lot to handle. You have to manage core operations, staff affairs and other aspects of your business.
You don’t want your blog to be an afterthought. When you hire Zenith Copy to write blog posts for your company, you get a steady stream of high-quality, engaging pieces that drive traffic and generate ROI for your business.
An in-house writer provides the benefit of stability. But outsourcing offers unlimited access to the best Native-English writers.
Focus on Your Core Responsibilities
When looking for a copywriter, choose one that delivers high-quality content on time.
Don’t be this guy who is fatigued and loading up on coffee. Why manage your blog and business at the same time when you can outsource?
One of the major benefits of outsourcing to Zenith Copy is that you have more time to focus on creating unique products for your target audience.
Our blog writers increase your viewership and generate leads for your sales team. Let Zenith Copywriters manage your blog full time or part-time.
20 Blogging Statistics You Should Know
We’ve curated some interesting blogging statistics that might inspire you to take business blogging more seriously
- Your website has a 434% chance of ranking highly on search engines with a blogging strategy.
- Blogging is the top content marketing priority for 53% of digital marketers
- 43% of online readers skim blog posts.
- High ranking content on Google has an average word count of 1140-1283. Longer blog posts generate 9x more leads.
- 47% of buyers consume 3-5 pieces of content before making a purchase decision.
- Blog posts with images get 94% more views.
- 94% of your readers will share your post if they think it might help others.
- B2B marketers generate 67% more leads with blogs.
- Marketers who prioritise blogging generate 13x more positive ROI than those who don’t
- Businesses that publish up to 16 blog posts a month drive roughly 3.5x more traffic.
- They also generate 4.5x more leads than those who publish less than 5 blog posts a month.
- Companies who blog generate 67% more leads every month.
- Outbound leads have a 1.7% close rate. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate.
- Your website receives 97% more links when you blog.
- 70%-80% of users favour organic results over paid ads.
- Blog posts are the 5th more trusted source of correct information
- 36% of online readers prefer a list-based headline
- 60% of readers feel positive about a brand after reading their blog content.
- A compounding blog post generates the same traffic as 6 regular blog posts (combined). A compounding blog post means the organic traffic increases over time, even after the buzz on the blog post has faded.
- Content writing is the most outsourced activity in the content marketing industry.
Our Blog Writing Services
We create blog posts for businesses in the following industries
- Home interior
- Financial services
Why Choose Us?
- Quick turnaround
- Copyscaped content
- Reviewed by editors
- SEO-friendly content
- Generate ROI for your business
- High-quality web copy written by native English writers.
- Consistent delivery of quality blog content.
- Unique and actionable blog content that improves your conversion rate.